Ovulation?

so i was wondering if anyone knows a lot about ovulation.... i've heard it was suppose to be thick and white...with some what cramping .... is this true??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My ovulation mucus was always clear and stringy like the clear stringy from a breakfast egg just cracked open. I did't cramp with it but had that mucus nearly each month. I've not heard of that for ovulation.

It does sound more like it could be a vaginal infection or depending on last time of sex, your partner's cum. Give your doctor a call, they might be able to answer your question over the phone.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• My cm is thick & clear, and there's a lot of it, and I personally have horrid horrid cramps when I o. Some women don't cramp at all and have no clue, some have minor pinching cramps, we're all different. But the way a nurse put it to me once, the wetter you are the better for conception - wetter meaning the more of the clear cm you have the easier to get pregnant since the sperm can swim quicker & easier through the ovulation mucus than the rest of the month. HTH
    Anonymous