Ive been on my own sometime i have kids, and their dad was and is a bad person

he was a violent and emotionally abusive man, hes unreliable and hardly ever sees the children, i am working hard to support the family, and rarely have any time for myself, i would eventually like to meet someone else, but fear the prospect, i know i need to move on but HOW, i believe im badly damaged and will only attract the same type of man, sometimes i feel im in prison, when really the true reality is he should be, i apologise if im sounding like a victim which is what i feel. anyone any good advice for me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• if a guy aprocehs u at the work place or somewere where u see him often and if he tries chatting ,let him know right from the start. say i have such and such kids and i dont know how to trust.be honest right from thet start. if he is serious about getting to know u then he wont aprocah to fast. spend this time with ur kids,spend one on one time with each of them and a good guy will find u.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 7:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2010