Where can i get a "Work at home" job

I'm trying to find a work at home job, but i dont know where to search.

mommy_2_b3

Asked by mommy_2_b3 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• I know some medical billing and coding jobs you can do from home...
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• There are a lot of options for you it just depends on what you're looking for. www.wahm.com has good resources

I was looking for customer service at home but I don't have a landline phone nor a quiet enough environment to do CS at home so I start a home business with Ameriplan and I'm on my way to residual monthly income and I'm helping people save money and make money. Do you know people who are in need of Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx or Chiropractic Services but they don't have the money or the coverage for it? If you do, you have potential members for your business.

It's only $25 to enroll and $50 a month which will pay for itself once you get a few people enrolled yourself.

So many people are in need of our programs it's not even funny.

www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/Ashleigh has some great information and this overview call at 951 262 1118 goes over all the details of the company and how we paid.

Good luc
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 5:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I have a list of free work at home jobs posted at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I work from home and love it! Check out www.workathomeunited.com/wintergreen. Good luck and happy new year!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• you can find your work at home job here: http://mymoneyfish.com/u/getyoursnow
    Anonymous