Any suggestions on what kind of pajamas to keep alittle houdini dressed at night?

My daughter is 3 years old and can't get out of her clothes in less than 5 minutes. Including her diaper. She needs to have something on to at least keep her diaper on. I have tried turning jammies around etc. Help?????

momma2many

Asked by momma2many at 5:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• duct tape that diaper! ive had to do it. its a real pain getting the diaper off, but thats the ONLY way i could to it! also, since she is three maybe shes telling you to start potty training?? my son is three and a half and he's potty trained. like i said, he was doing the same thing so eventually i got sick of the tape and said fine! sleep naked! and then i would get him up twice a night to pee in the potty and then once, and now, no more accidents!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 5:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I would put mine in the zip up footed pj's, cut the feet off & hem, then would put it on backwards. They couldn't get the zipper down to take the jammies off.
    SpareMe

Answer by SpareMe at 5:25 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Diaper on backwards with duct tape and let her sleep in just the diaper. That's the only thing that worked with my son.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Ha ha...this is funny. I've never had the problem (and I'm sure its annoying after a while) but it sounds entertaining...Sorry. I hope you find something that works.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Jan. 2, 2010