working from home? for free/CHEAP?

well, my SO will NOT shut up about me getting a job. But I feel like I need to raise MY OWN kids, not let someone else do it for me. Anyone have a website or SOMETHING to help me work from home, FOR FREE? or less than fifty bucks? Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated! Thanks!

mommykayti

Asked by mommykayti at 5:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• please check out our group www.Momteamingup.org right here on cafe mom. We are a group of moms working one business together to make it work. We are having a lot of fun and success, we sell candles.. the cost is about $1.00 per day and comes with a website.
    Mom2two925

Answer by Mom2two925 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• If you can afford $25 now, and then $50 a month then Ameriplan may be a good idea for you. What we do as Brokers is educate people about our Discount Dental/Medical/Financial & Legal Services and also our work at home opportunity, and enroll those who are interested. We're fully trained online and on the phone. The team I'm on, Freedom At Home Team, is the most successful in this business and you get a lot of support with them.

You get daily/monthly residual pay, 401(k) as you advance, Corporate Discounts, Household Benefits, and a lot more.

Enrolling just a few members or IBOs will take care of the $50 a month.

www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/Ashleigh for more info and to request an interview with me. Or you can just message me!

This is a great way to make an income at home and keep your kids out of daycare!
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 5:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I have a list of free work at home jobs posted at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 6:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I asked around about something similar a while back. I was directed to a wonderful website (if you fit the bill). If you know anytihng about the following I recommend you check it out: Web design, Writing, Translation, Customer Service, Software Development, Administrative Support, Sales & Marketing, Networking & Information Systems, Design Media, or Business Services. I would list all of the subcategories, but there isn't enough room. If you feel confident in any of thiss, or even if your interest is just peaked, then I highly suggest you check it out. I am getting paid to listen to mp3 files and write out what is being said. And it is all from home. The web address is www.odesk.com
    And I wish you all the best of luck. Let me know if you have any questions.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Im not jumping on ur case because I dont know you or your situation but I was just wondering why do people feel that putting your children in childcare is having someone raise ur child. I dont get it.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

Many of us moms out here believe that is is our responsibility to raise our own children, take care of our own houses, be there for our own husbands.  Many of us follow beliefs that the bible instructs us to.  Many just don't feel comfortable with the idea of letting a stranger that is paid, to guide our children in life.  We understand those that "don't get it".  We just don't get why somebody would want to go out and be away from the house all day letting other people do what we feel is our "natural" jobs.  Often you will find that we also home-school our children.

wildprairierose

Answer by wildprairierose at 8:56 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• To answer the OP's question.

I haven't found anything out there that suits me yet. I was considering looking into medical transcriptions or something.  Yet, those even require an investment of money through education.  If you find something that hits the nail on the head, be sure to throw me a line and let me know.  Most of the prospects out there scare me, They seem like scams or something.

wildprairierose

Answer by wildprairierose at 9:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I have been working from home since August with a company that I really like - they manufacture and distribute environmentally sensitive home and personal care products - they don't advertise or sell in stores - everything is online and shipped directly to the customer. All I do is introduce people to this great company and help them to become members themselves - I am then financially rewarded for this - it sounds too simple but it really is a great at home business - I spend about 15 hours a week on the business and am making good money. The best thing is - I am able to be home with my kids and enjoy my time with them!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• i love being an affiliate marketer www.stayinginmyjammies.com
    I also have an enewsletter that you might want to subscribe to www.iMomnews.com. you can see what other moms do and maybe y ou will find something that fits.

good luck!
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2010