Daughters birthday theme help!

I am starting on planning my daughters 5th birthday and I can't seem to pick a good theme for it considering I am inviting her classmates and boys will be attending. She wants a Barbie birthday but I think it would be odd for the boys to come to a Barbie birthday. I was trying to get her to go with more or a unisex type or something not so girlie like maybe horses, or Care Bears but I don't know what to do. I have never thrown a big birthday with other children so what else would I have to do. We only had a big one on her 1st birthday and that was only really family. I am also inviting family, so I am just lost!

mommyjones

Asked by mommyjones at 5:31 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• If she wants barbie let her have barbie, its her party
    just get some solid color pates too for the boys
    have fun :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• we had a disney princess party for my little one i made up gifts bags for the girls they had princess ones and for the boys i had spider man, give them the gift bags when they get there and do everything else in what she wants. boys dont care about that stuff
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 7:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I agree with Angel. The boys don't care the theme of the party as long as thier stuff isn't girl stuff...lol Have fun...
    Anonymous