If you were to tell a Dr. you smoke pot...?

but you wanted to stop and needed help would they take your kids? Or turn you in to CPS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Health

• hell no i would tell a family member take the kids before i let the state hve my kids and it's a big step that you want to stop good for you
    Anonymous

• my sis in law told her doctor she smoked and he prescribed her medication so she could pass drug tests while she was pregnant!!!! if you want to quit, then stop buying it! if you don't have it, you can't use it. if you need other help, then there are drug hotlines and stuff like that. i would tell my doctor if i did it. you are trying to get help.
    MaKettle87

Answer by MaKettle87 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• ummm ya ok its not as easy as "NOT BUYING IT" obviously the other post hasnt ever had a problem with this, if you dont feel comfy talking to your doc try going to support groups( most are confidential), it will also help if your hubby,family,friends etc... arent doing it around you because the temptation is there....GL!
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 10:29 PM on Jan. 1, 2010