My husband can't get off.

This has only been going on for the last few weeks and we have never had problems before. He is 32 and I am 31. We have tried different things and have gone for hours and he still can't finish. He can cum just a little, but he says he just can't finish. Has anyone else been through this? What is going on?

Nicollynne

Asked by Nicollynne at 5:33 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Is he taking any medications or been drinking that could be causing it ? My DH cant get off when he is drunk , so i know how you feel .
    Anonymous

• My first thought is a new med of some sort. My DH had issues when he went on antidepressants. The doc gave him a different antidepressant to take and that cleared it up as soon as the old one was out of his system.
    Anonymous

• My SO has high blood pressure and can't get off anymore

Answer by admckenzie at 7:40 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Is he depressed or stressed about anything? Does he drink or take any drugs or medication? What about his diet--- does he eat alot of fast food? My hubs used to get McD's breakfast sandwiches 4-5x/wk and we noticed that the fast food diet interfered with bedroom activities. My hubs cut out the am fast food-- and things were back in working order. If 'none of the above' fit your husband- then it would be a good idea for him to go in and see a doctor for a physical and see what is going on.
    Good luck
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2010