I have a great product I developed for youth sports fundraising. How can I get the info to the Moms of kids on teams?

My product is a foldable bleacher pad. It's durable and lightweight. THe profit margin is great. I had them made because I hated sitting on cold hockey bleachers.

HockeyMomAZ

Asked by HockeyMomAZ at 6:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• I sent you a message, but I also wanted to add a few suggestions. Have you tried the local recreation department? You could do one of two things. 1. Set up an appointment with the director and show him/her your product and give the details of how much profit would go back to them. 2. Mail a package to the director with the same info and your contact number. Also, try the local schools. You can do the same thing as the rec. department but instead address it to the principal. And my last suggestion is to sell them on Etsy, especially if you can customize them. Good Luck!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:40 PM on Jan. 1, 2010