Ok I am out of ideas!

OK so I am going on 19 days late for AF....or 17 DPO...I'm not really sure sense my cycle decided to be wacky this month...ok so I thought AF was due the 13th...when nothing happened and I had a spot of pink I took a OPK sense I didn't have a HPT....on the 14th...neg...on the 15th....pos....on the 16th neg....then I got this(see link at bottom) the other day...now the pic was blurry so I had to clean it up but I was wondering of anyone sees it??? I want to get a Digital one but I have had false pos with those in the past so I have a hard time trusting them....also with my second son I didn't get a pos til I was 10 weeks along!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/pregnancy/forums/read/10535668/PLEASE_HELP_DO_YOU_SEE_IT

julieobug

Asked by julieobug at 6:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• jeez, I know you want to know right now but just wait a week and try again for petes sake.
    Anonymous

• Go to the doctor and get a blood test done.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Looks positive to me. Hope you're pregnant!
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2010