Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need those things that go on the strap of the bra .but I need a little bigger size, because it more for a whole piece one. .Where do I find them?

Im not sure what they are called slimmers maybe? I meant the whole body bra thing.are the slimmers. I need the little square buckles things. where do I find those,? Can't seem to find those, help.


Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • i know exactly what your talking bout we went to walmart got those for my mom the other day. they have different sizes.. anyways they r in walmart. in the bra and slimmers sections. if not there look in panty hose section

    Answer by Armywifelovely at 6:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

  • oh .o,kay , thanks .I guess I was looking for them in all the wrong places, like Bosco, victoria secrets, and joanne's fabrics. Oh well. at least now I know where to go, thanks again.

    Answer by incarnita at 11:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2010