I need advice please....

Ok I dont need anyone dissing me but I need some advice about this situation. Well I had sex with a guy Oct. 1...I had my period that month. The next month my period was about a week early, then I had sex with a different guy at the end of Nov. I found out I was preggo at the end of Dec. Who is possibly the father?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• more than likely the november guy
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• im not trying to diss hun but we need to know how many weeks were u when u found out
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 6:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• second one? how far along are you? and just ask the doctor when you conceived and whatever month it's closer to is most likely the one...hopefully the one it is will step up and be a daddy to this child gl!
    Anonymous

• probably the guy in nov. but, you can get a paternity test after the baby is born. they have them at drug stores costs $20, then you pay a lab fee of like $100-$150 to get it tested and for the results. and depending on the state, but in tn if you go for child support the 'father' has to have a paternity test done and i think the court makes him pay for it if he turns out to be the dad.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 6:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• i would say the 2nd but how far along are u?
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 6:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• 6an half weeks conception date nov 29
    Anonymous

• well then the 2nd! im 6 and a half weeks also and got pregnant the end of nov my due date is aug 22 when is urs?
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 7:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Then the november guy sperm can only live in the body for 5 days.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2010