LADIES WOULD U EVER DATE SOMEONE WHO IS SEPERATED? WHY OR WHY NOT?

IT'S A ROUGH WORLD OUT THERE AND AS WE WERE YOUNGER WE ERE TAUGHT TO NOT JUDGE THE BOOK BY IT'S COVER. ON THAT'S SAME NOTE WE SKIM THROUGH THE CHAPTERS TO GET A FEEL FOR WHAT THE BOOK IS LIKE. SO WOULD U GO THROUGH A CHAPTER OF A BOOK WITH A FEW CHOPPIN CHAPTERS HOPIN FOR A SURPRISE ENDING?

Lele1987

Asked by Lele1987 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• No because a separation is used to gain perspective in a relationship and it isn't fair to his wife or you to be in that position. He needs to decide if he wants his wife and if not he needs to get a divorce. You can be a friend but not more. How would you feel if after 6 months or a year he decides he wants his wife not you.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I doubt I would do it again. I fell for the separated story and ended up pregnant. He is now back with his wife and has no contact with me at all.
    Six_on_my_own

Answer by Six_on_my_own at 7:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• If he asked me out and I wanted to get to know him better, yes. Going out with a man doesn't mean you are going to run off with him.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:33 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Go out with him maybe, sleep with him and get into something serious probably not until one party at least filed for divorce.
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure, I guess it would depend on the guy and how 'separated' he was. If I did decide to go out with him I would keep it very light and casual --friendship only (no sex)-- while he was still married. Then maybe after his divorce start a deeper relationship with him.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I dated briefly a man who said he was separated. Turns out he was just cheating on his wife. I guess I agree with Anon 7:37.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 4:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2010