Do you ever just want to say, "Who gives a sh...t to someone and that you don't care?"

I do sometimes.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, and boy does it feel good!! I tried to unfriend someone, but she wasn't going along with it. I finally had to just be harsh, but it ended it, once and for all.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• yes, yes i do. who gives a crapola that my ex got a divorce and now wants to have a serious relationship with his ex...really...who really gives a shit?

thank you.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• oh...i forgot to add that he needs to stop passing his drama onto everyone
    americansugar80

• that's where i say "here's a quarter, call someone who cares"
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• No. I've never done it! Might want to! But stop and think. I have people that come by me just to tell me their problems! Tell me all about it! But won't take a minute to hear my 'issues. But for all my life. I take the time and just listen. and care. Say my Best advice. And feel I did Help someone! I feel like Lucy from Charlie Brown but I didn't even get a nickle!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:14 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• i was like that Angellinda, but then i started having my own issues nobody seemed to care about. act unto others as you would have them act towards you....didn't seem to work with me but looks as if it's working for them! lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• All the time and I have said it on rare occasions.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• You bet! I have once and it was so liberating. I wish I could do it all the time.
    Anonymous