toddler and 9month old sharing a room.....

I have a 22mth old and a 10mth old. I put them in the same room but I am having a difficult time getting them to sleep at night. Ex. Last night I put my daughter to bed at 7. (her usual time) and she fell asleep, I then put my son to bed at around 8:30, (his usual time). Well he was screaming and screaming and woke up his sister. So I brought her out and tried getting her to sleep while my son was crying. Well we have a 2 bedroom apartment and its small. She couldnt fall asleep with me because she coulc hear him crying. So I put her in the room and took him out. She fell asleep and he was layin down with me in the living room until 11:00pm. is there another easier way of doing this? I really dont know what to do, I can barely get any sleep at night because of it. Should I rid it out and see what happens? Or move her bed back in my room?

proud_mommy1322

Asked by proud_mommy1322 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• can you try to make their bedtimes at the same time? idk what else to give you sorry. GL
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2010