Has anyone heard of this before?

VemmaBuilder Team. Has anyone ever heard of this before. I keep getting emails from them but I dont know if it's real or not.

K_Cutee

Asked by K_Cutee at 7:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• THAT'S NEWS TO ME NEVA HEARD OF THEM. TRY LOOKIN UP THEM ONLINE THROUGH ASK OR GOOGEL THAT WAY U HAVE A VISUAL OF WHAT PEOPLE GOTTA SAY. IF IT'S REAL MAY B THERE'S A WEBSITE
    Lele1987

Answer by Lele1987 at 7:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Yes, I've gotten several emails from them always saying "x" number of people are being placed under me, all I have to do is pay "x" number of dollars. I have yet to do any thorough research on them. Googling them isn't enough. I'll answer back or message you with the details.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 1:07 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• My husband and I did it, they really do add people underneath you all the time, but you dont get credit for them unless you are active, we love the Vemma, we got craz natural energy fromit, we lost weight without trying, we were barely ever hungry with it cause it had all the nutrients we needed.

I was stiked, I had just had a baby and I was losing weight without even trying!

Loved it, just wish we could afford it, when we can, we will be back on it.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:59 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• That doesn't sound safe at all.

" My husband and I did it, they really do add people underneath you all the time, but you dont get credit for them unless you are active, we love the Vemma, we got craz natural energy fromit, we lost weight without trying, we were barely ever hungry with it cause it had all the nutrients we needed.

Loved it, just wish we could afford it, when we can, we will be back on it. "
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 6:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2010