One Night Stand

On Wednesday I had a one night stand with a friend. The sex was amazing and everything went right. But now he wont talk to me. I tried calling him, but he wont answer. I'm worried that the sex ruined our friendship. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Leave it alone he will come around when he is ready he might think you have expectations so let him come to you.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• i agree with truealaskanmom...although is this a new friend? if so, he might have just wanted that one thing...
    Anonymous

• leave it alone truealaskanmom is right the more you call or try to talk to him the more you will push him away let him come to you
    Anonymous

• Yeah, leave him alone. I've lost more than one friend in my lifetime doing that. Sometimes they deal with guilt over having sex with a friend and they didn't really want to go further but their mini-him didn't listen!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I agree with the others. Give him some time/space to process what happened and then let him make the 1st move and come to you. The more you try to contact him, the more it may push him away.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2010