COST OF EDUCATION!!!!!

IT A NEW YEAR AND ITS GON B MY 2ND SEMI AT COLLEGE. I DID OKAY IN MY CLASSES BUT I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO KEEP IT TOGETHER WITH DIFFERENT WORK HOURS, A SOON TO B 2YR OLD, AND STILL HAVE TIME TO HAVE FUN AND PASS CLASSES. aNY ADIVICE COLLEGE MOM MAJOR IS MED ASISSTANCE

Lele1987

Asked by Lele1987 at 7:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in

• Well good luck on the have fun part...I am a FT student with three kids ages 21mos, 5 and 6. I am in an Associates degree program for Medical Radiography. Its exhasuting! My grades are awesome because I work my butt off but it has to be done for a better future so I keep trucking along!

I actually did do medical assistant school many years ago before kids...LOL Well wishing you luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Skip the "have fun" part and you'll be fine.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Just pretend you didn't say "have fun"...no j/k...you're honestly going to just have to make fun out of any down time you have. A lot of my reading is done at night. My work for work, I do when I take breaks from school work. I work at home and my daughter is older now, so I have more time. It's still hard to juggle everything, you just have to find what works. I find that coffee and insomnia go together wonderfully during school...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2010