do you or someone one know carry monoamniotic twins (twins in one sac)

if so was it a good outcome? how was the pregnancy..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was pregnant with Dimo twins and was on bedrest in the hospital due to complications. While I was there I also met a mom who was pregnant with MoMo twins and as soon as she was 5 months pregnant she was put on hospital bedrest to watch her twins, they were monitored around the clock last I heard her baby's were born early but were healthy. I know it's the most dangerous kinda twin to carry. My twins were born at 24 weeks. My eldest twin son passed away 5 days later and my youngest survived and is luckly still with us! While in the NICU I heard good and bad stories anbout MOMO twins. If your pregnant with MOMO twins I really do hope and pray for your well being and your baby's. If not well then I hope Iatleast answered your questions atleast for knowledge!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:35 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I had MoMo twins. We delivered at 32 wks and 2 days. They both made it out OK.. went into the hospital at 26wks.
    mommamatthews

Answer by mommamatthews at 10:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I am currently pregnant with MoMo twins... Its a very scary feeling.. I have been looking all over cafemom trying to find another mom who is or has been to talk with.
    JDmommyJD

Answer by JDmommyJD at 4:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2010