Ok I am out of ideas!

OK so I am going on 19 days late for AF....or 17 DPO...I'm not really sure sense my cycle decided to be wacky this month...ok so I thought AF was due the 13th...when nothing happened and I had a spot of pink I took a OPK sense I didn't have a HPT....on the 14th...neg...on the 15th....pos....on the 16th neg....then I got this(see link at bottom) the other day...now the pic was blurry so I had to clean it up but I was wondering of anyone sees it??? I want to get a Digital one but I have had false pos with those in the past so I have a hard time trusting them....also with my second son I didn't get a pos til I was 10 weeks along!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/pregnancy/forums/read/10535668/PLEASE_HELP_DO_YOU_SEE_IT

julieobug

Asked by julieobug at 7:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd do digital. A LOT easier to read. but it looks like mine did when I was preg
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• That's what mine looked like, I took one the day b4 the one like you have and the line was even lighter.. now I am almost 10 weeks!!!! :) I would say its a yes... gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• that i weorid but it hapend to me to i had to go in for a blood test and i really was pergnat my doctors said to me they dont make them to lie lol well go and get a first response test they need less of the preangcy horme to pick it up. i also had a period to call your doctor
    Anonymous