what if a man came between your family (your sister or a closer family member)??

would you be ok if you and your sis/closer family member wasnt close anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Unless he is a husband then he isn't likely worth it but its generally not up to you if your sister friend makes that choice. She may need time, sometimes ppl get infatuated and then after they fall off of cloud 9 everything is fine. Your job is to be there for them if you truly love them and be understanding.

Do they always toss you to the back seat whenever someone shows them interest or have they been looking for someone and have finally found them? If you value the relationship then be there for them either way. Sometimes the dynamics change for good and sometimes temporarily, you can accept the new circumstances or move on.
    1st_LadyD

Answer by 1st_LadyD at 8:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• No, I wouldnt be ok with it. However, Id have to deal with it so Id probably not say much and just wait til they came around cuz eventually they will.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I don't any man is worth coming between people who are close. Whether they're family or not.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• No I wouldn't be happy. I do however understand that in a choice between my husband or my brother, my husband would win hands down.
    Anonymous