Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help

Okay my due date is near and im having major pain near my pelvic area and i have to go to the bathroom more then normal should i go to the doctor and tell them im having contractions?

Answer Question

Asked by AppleBottomz174 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • If you have an appt coming up tell him then unless you feel the pain is unbearable but this is about right if you are ready to deliver. You can go in and they will monitor you and see if you are dilated and then likely send you home assuming everything is okay. If you have dropped your mucus plug or you're contracting back to back steady go to the hospital.

    Answer by 1st_LadyD at 8:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

  • i would wait if it gets worse or u start feeling more pain close together then call first sometimes they wont have u come in right away

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.