DO U HAVE A CRUSH ON ONE OF UR GIRLFRIENDS

COME ON WE ARE ALL WOMAN AND WE CAN EXPRESS OUR FEELING REAGRDIN OUR SECRET CRUSHES ABOUT MEN TO OUR CLOSEST FRIENDS AND VIEWS OF THEITR ANSWERS. BUT DO U HAVE A CRUSH ON ONE OF UR ONE GIRLFIRENDS AND AFRAID TO SAY SOMETHIN TO NOT SCREW URSELF?

Lele1987

Asked by Lele1987 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've had crushes on a few of my girlfriends...only told a few...some are fine with it, some are scared to hang out with me now for fear that I will hit on them. One of my friends actually returns the feelings but we're both married and can't do a damn thing about it!
    Anonymous

• One of my friends and I are quite in love with each other, actually. If things didn't work out with my DH, she and I will most likely end up together. She's the only woman I want! However, I never want to be without my DH, so I truly hope we never split.

I'm posting anonymously so no bashers can personally attack me via message or chatterbox.
    Anonymous

• No. I love my best friend but not in any kind of romantic way.
    Anonymous