HAS A OLD FLAME FOUND U THIS NEW YEARS?

U USE TO GO OUT WITH SOMEONE OR HOOKED UP EARLIER LAST YEAR AND THE MOMENT HAS COME AND GONE. MONTHS HAS GONE BY U FORGOT ABOUT THEM THE BEST U COULD DELETIN NUMBERS, CHANGING SCREEN NAMES, EVEN UR LOOK. U PLANNED TO START THE NEW YEAR SINCE THAT PERSON WAS BEHINGD U MONTHS AGO. THEN HE FINDS U IS IT FATE WHAYT DO U DO? JUST WANNA KNOW LADIES

Lele1987

Asked by Lele1987 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, since I am very, very happy in my relationship, and whether I was single or not I wouldn't want to get back together with any of my exes, I would sincerely hope none of them would look me up. If they did, I'd just tell them to get lost. I don't think I'd even want to be friends with most of my exes, so there wouldn't even be that.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• hooked up with one of my really old exes of 10 years ago and then he dumped me a couple or a day before new years.
    Anonymous

• yeah...well you know, my ex has found me on facebook, hubby was ok with it, so i added him, his brother, and his dad (well they added me) and then we know those feelings are there but i do know i need to delete his butt off of my friends, this i know but he doesnt.

if you would of asked me this a couple months ago when he added me, i would of said it was the greatest thing ever, but now its just wrong.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• In December an old flame from over 5 years ago facebooked me. Stopped talking to me once I accepted his friend request and he saw the pictures of my SO and DS. Pathetic, lol.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 9:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I chat regularly with 2 guys I dated in HS. It is pleasant but would I go back again? Not on your life. I'm happily married, DH and I have a life together that includes kids and grandkids, we have a history not a HS crush.
    Anonymous

• Something similar happened to me. an old boyfreind you could say even though it was never serious. he just facebooked me one day and we have been talking ever since. if i weren't married, i'd jump on him in a heartbeat. but i am, and i do love my hubby, so b has taken to giving me advice about my hubby and i give him advice about his gf's. its a great realtionship. but before we got to the point we are at now, we laid down ground rules. and we stick to them. because, unfulfilled infatuation wiht b or not, i am married.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2010