Does anyone know this website?

I know that you can look up how many times the cops have been called to a certain neighborhood and for what, I just can't rememeber the site name!!

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wish I knew!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• My husband is a booking officer at our County Jail. They have a program there that tells them this info, but I have never heard of a website like this. If you do find out what it is, will you please post it here?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Never heard of a general website but our city police has a site that lists all crimes in every neighborhood in the city (from simple things like vandalism to murders). It's pretty cool.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I found one that's called neighborhoodscout.com. You have to subscribe to it, but I found the info I needed without subscribing. It's based on population. I hope this helps everyone!!
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 9:26 AM on Jan. 2, 2010