How long b4 your SO said "I Love You"?

How long had you and your SO been dating before you exchanged "I Love You". Who said it first, you or your SO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• so did n we were together 3 months
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 8:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• He said it first, and we'd been officially dating for just a few days shy of 2 weeks, but we'd known each other about a month. He twisted himself into a pretzel trying to decide if he should say it or not, then finally said, "damn it, I love you!" It was the first time I ever got a declaration of love that included the words "damn it". lol But it was also the best declaration of love I ever got.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• 7 Months. He said it first. Of course lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• he did after 3 weeks
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• omg, SO would never say those words! It took him over 3 yrs to say he liked me! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 9:38 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• We were together about 2-3 mo. before we said "I love yous". If I remember correctly he said it first (but I was thinking it a few weeks before he finally said it).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• over three months. seemed like a long time bc my ex said it like two days after he met me...wonder why that didn't work out lmao
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• He said it 4 months after we started dating. I said it the next month. We were married 12 months after that. It was over 11 years ago.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• hmmm.... it was about 8 months before he did. I've loved the man for over 13 years (sounds crazy, i know lol), and made a point of telling him exactly where I stood in all of this, up front, from day one. When it didn't run him off, I knew what he was thinking- just took him a long time to get the never to say it. But then, we were both in some pretty heavy sh!t.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• About 2 weeks for hubby to say it...about 4 months for me to say it back...we've been married 5 1/2 years.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2010