Do you think Obama will be re-elected?

I truly hope and pray not. Honestly, unless Satan himself was running against the BO, I will vote for anyone who has a chance of defeting him.As much as I like the idea of third parties like the Liberitarians, they don't have a chance winning and I want Obamination gone. I am so looking forward to when Pelosi and Reid are out. If they are voted back in, this country is doomed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I dont see how. The entire platform that he ran on has now been proven to be all smoke and mirrors. He ran that he was a COMPLETELY different kind of politician and he acts JUST LIKE all the rest of em. He has also failed to keep the BIGGEST campaign promises, that HAD he kept them he might have been able to bring over some from the right! I know I would have been VERY impressed had he kept the transparency and accountability. Those two promises kept would have gone a LONG way in clinching a re election for him. As it stands he is nothing more than your average, everyday CRAPPY politician.......only worse I think because he made SO MANY people believe that there WAS a CHANCE in him.....when there wasnt.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Sigh.No,probably not.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• No, regardless of personal feelings I don't think that he has shown himself to be competent for the position and I highly doubt that he will be re-elected. But he has another 3 years in office and things can either go up or down. I will wait for his last year before making a more accuarte judgement.

That being said I find it incredibly ironic that everyone goes 'Oh I would LOVE to vote third party, but they wont win'. If everyone i heard that had said that actually voted third party, I'm betting things would change. Also popular vote does not the president make, electoral vote does. Popular vote is important to let our countries leaders know where they stand. So it is better to vote and let your actual voice be heard then laboring under the superstition that when you personally vote it will make the difference in the actual election
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I sure as hell hope NOT.
    Anonymous

• I really hope and pray he will not be re-elected. Whoever takes his place will be cleaning up a massive mess this country has never seen like this or if it could be repaired in the damage Obama is bringing on us.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Well given the fact that most of those that voted him into office now regret it, I hardly think so. Unless he does a bout face and starts living up to all those broken and empty promises he made. Which I doubt will happen because he is acting just as he planned to from the beginning.
    WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Depends on what happens in the 2010 elections and what, if anything, the Admin gets accomplished in the next 3 years. Of course the biggest wild card is the others running against him. Too bad 3 rd party candidates cannot make the financial headway needed to be considered serious contenders. How can we remedy that problem, other than praying for a self pay candidate?

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Ethans Momma - I agree, but I fear wasting my vote and someone horrible like Obama getting elected. You are right, but I have to look at the lesser of two evils.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 8:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I sure hope not. He's a tool.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 8:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I sure hope not. He's a tool.

Any viable candidate that would run against him would be a tool as well. And at this point we can't really say. We're the same nation that elected GWB TWICE.
    mommy_lisa25

Answer by mommy_lisa25 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2010