Who has a good New Year's Eve story?

...Cause I passed out at 8:00 and slept my way into 2010...

sweetphoenix529

Asked by sweetphoenix529 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL, I basically did the same thing, however, my husband had to work last night so he had some good stories for me this morning. He is a Booking officer at the County jail. They booked in about 30 people last night and still had more to book in when his shift ended. Anyways, last night, City police, county, and state patrol did road blocks. On one of the county road blocks, a guy pulls up in his car, then all of a sudden he takes off. He runs over of of the deputies foot. He speeds off as one of the deputies chases him. About a mile down the road the guy stops the car, gets out and runs into the woods. They could not find him, but the sad thing is, the guy had his 2 kids in the backseat the whole time this was happening.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Wow thats crazy. I cant help you much OP, we just stayed home and watched a movie with the kids then had sparkling cider as we watched the countdown at the space needle. Maybe next year if we are still here we will go see it live, it just didn't do it justice on TV but the kids loved it lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I was asleep by 10:30. I woke up at 12:05 - just in time to go to bed.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• same here i slpet my way it to the big 10. my 1 year old was sick so i didnt want to go out and have fun while he was home sick with the sitter
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 2:13 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• op: Let me revise this question: Does New Years Eve exist after motherhood?
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2010