How to get back into it

Before my daughter my boyfriend and I had sex like 5 times a day. when i got pregnant i didn't wnat to anymore. Now she's 18 months and i just don't want to. When we do i'm like okay get this over with. I have never had an orgasm or anythign so Idk if that has to do with why i don't care about it or now but how do i get into. if i don't than i think i'm going to lose him orhe's going to cheat. Please help me

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 8:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• WOW U NEVER HAD A ORGASIM N U IN A RELATIONSHIP HE MESSIN UP HARD. N U GOT PREGNANT SO DAM U NEVER WNTED IT I DON'T BLAME U IF U AIN'T WANT IT CUZ U AIN'T REALLI GETTIN PLEASURED SO U LIKE WHY WASTE MY TIME LOL. SO SORRI. ANYWAY U CAN PLEASURE URSELF WITH U FINGER N THERE'S TOYS. WATCH A PORN WIT HIM SEES WHAT HE GETS OFF AT AND MIMIC IT. TELL HIM WHAT U LIKE N DON'T HOLD BACK CUZ U B IN QUIET CAN LEAD HIM TO WONDER
    Lele1987

Answer by Lele1987 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Sorry if I'm being too "nosy" but do you know the reason why you never had one? There's sometimes medical reasons why women don't have orgasms and it can be fixed. I know also that in my friends life she was abused as a child and because of that she's never had one either. It's not always the guys fault. If it is his fault and he's just not doing good like maybe he concentrates too much on what he wants and not on what you want, then tell him. Also, you need to make sure he is helping you out with the baby and everything because if you are feeling too tired then of course you aren't going to be into it. Last but not least, are you having any other symptoms that may indicate depression? Depression can cause suppressed sex drive as well as fatigue, generalized body aches and pains, anxiety, disinterest in things that you used to love to do. If you have any more of those symptoms, you need to see a dr. hope I helped you.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:25 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Trust me you are not alone. There are various changes kids bring into a relationship that make sex less of a priority for moms. I have twin 17 month olds, I work full time, and my DH does pretty much nothing around the house to help out. So I really don't feel like sex most of the time. He does, of course. I said to him once, if you weren't guaranteed to have an orgasm everytime you had sex, you wouldn't want to do it as much would you? He was like...what's the point of sex without an orgasm? I was like BINGO YOU GOT IT! Welcome to the wonderful world of being a woman! I do orgasm with foreplay but not DURING sex so if he's not willing to put the effort into me getting my jollies, forget it. LOL. It's just hard to find time to feel like a woman when you spend all your time being a mother. Guess I don't help much but at least you know you're not alone.
    Anonymous

• I agree with April, you should visit the doctor and have a frank talk.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:14 PM on Jan. 1, 2010