Do You Watch 1000 ways to die? Which episode sticks out most?

I just saw the one where the man was having sex with a cow heart (wtf) and he hooked wires from the heart into a plug and...you know the rest (he got fried like a piece of chicken)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i saw the one where the man put an umberella down his throat and it opened while lodged in his throat needless to say he died and the one where the man put an 8 ball down his throat oh my goodness!!
    Anonymous

• I watched one where this chick got cheap breast implants. She got on an airplane and because of the altitude change her breasts exploded. That show is crazy.
    katrinad

Answer by katrinad at 9:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I've never even heard of it lol. Sounds weird but intriguing.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I watch it sometimes...it's one seriously messed up show! I liked the one where the idiots are camping and smoke some sort of weed they find and end up dead. LOL....I often wonder if they're all REALLY true....like the one where the guy is laying under his truck trying to fix something and gets run over and cut in half by a transport truck....they said he survived for awhile but his upper half and lower half ended up in different ambulances and went to different hospitals by accident and he died before they could reattach anything....which I have a seriously hard time believing...but...who knows? Yuk
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• OP: you can watch free episodes on fancast..
    Anonymous

• i know for sure most are true because i found some on wilkipedia . com
    Anonymous

• Definitely the tape worm one. Man, if that didn't kill you I'd try it, but gross.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• really sweetphoenix? all that to lose weight in the end she lost her life :(
    Anonymous

• Ewww that's gross. You'd put another life form in your body that would grow and reproduce and take over your intestines and such? Yikes....try diet and exercise...ya takes a lot more work but hey it doesn't kill you...geezus woman...give your head a shake!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jan. 2, 2010