Too soon to take a pregnancy test?

We've been using the "pull out" method as birth control and this last week I was ovulating and well I was stupid enough to allow us to have intercourse during that time. My husband is nervous that one of the several times, he didn't pull out soon enough? I'm also really worried because the last 2 months I was in the process of egg donation and giving myself self injections of fertility drugs for the procedure. They did give me the OK to have sex after a few days but I feel like there's still that chance? I'm extremely fertile as it is!! I'm not expecting my period for another 2 weeks but I've been feeling pregnant. Breaking out, been sick, last night was up several times dry heeving. Is it still too soon to take a test? could this even be possible with the pull out method? Please help! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The pull out method can lead to pregnacy. I would wait if I was you. You could just be stressed or nervous. Wait until you miss your period then take the test.
    youngmom2004

Answer by youngmom2004 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• The pull out method definitely leads to pregnancy- especially because guys pre-ejaculate and don't even realize it half the time. Go ahead and take a dollar store one, but if it's negative and you still get those feelings, re-test after your pd is to arrive.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Most urine tests aren't accurate for 14 days after conception.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Yes you could be pregnant. Yes it is to soon to tell. Keep in mind it is also flu season so you could just have the flu or a cold. I went through that this past month thinking i was pregnant then finding out i had the damn flu. I never cough when im sick so i had no idea.
    Anonymous

• If you're feeling those things now, it's probably not due to a pregnancy, because it's so early. Might be because of the fertility meds you took before. It can take awhile for your body to get back to normal after them.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:47 AM on Jan. 2, 2010