can you always be tired?

Can you be tired your whole entire pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes!!

I drink Emergen-C vitamin drink packets. It gets me through. No caffeine. I need about 10 hours of sleep each night now. AH!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• No and thats the honest truth but with me and my own body. I am 27 weeks pregnant with baby number 3. i am very energetic most of the time. i walk and do things and i chase after my other kids who are 5 and 3 1/2. My best friend Lora is 25 weeks and she is ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS tired, sleepy, has no energy. She does work out and eat healthy but it doesnt matter with her. If your this tired, i'd get your iron levels checked and to see if maybe your anemic. I was very tired and sleepy with both my first two kids at my second trimester and i was low on iron and Anemic so i had to take other pills for that. which did work.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 10:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I was, so yes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2010