~devores~

i have been engaged 2 times and married once. now i am on my own agein. i have 5 kids and i now that this is rilly hard on them aspecholy my oldest. i am in middel of a devores right now and its hard on them. i dont now what to do? what can i do to help them understand why "daddy" dont wount to see them? anything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• With all due respect, I would go on birth control. Get counseling for your kids. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• It's not your responsibility to explain it to them. Daddy left so let him tell them. If they ask, tell them we'll ask dad when we see him

Answer by admckenzie at 10:08 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• ~DIVORCE~
    i have been engaged 2 times and married once. now i am on my own AGAIN. i have 5 kids and i now that this is REALLY hard on them ESPECIALLY my oldest. i am in MIDDLE of a DIVORCE right now and its hard on them. i dont now what to do? what can i do to help them understand why "daddy" DOESN'T WANT to see them? anything

Take this opportunity in life to take care of yourself and the kids, make them your focus, but take time out to educate yourself so you can be a good role model.
    Anonymous

• im with anon1038.
    Anonymous

• Troll.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry for what you're going through. It must be really hard to be on your own with 5 kiddos. You don't have to tell them anything other than you love them and want to take care of them. Confront their dad about being a part of their lives and try to keep things as civil as possible for your children's sake.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• ummm anon9:38, did you ever stop and think this person could be ESL(english as a second language) get a life, it's laughable that you have all that time on your hands to worry about and edit the WHOLE post! hahahahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jan. 2, 2010