when did u potty train ur kids and whats the best way to do it

i was just wondering my lil girl is 15 months and i kinda think shes ready to be potty train but not for sure

myangelelena

Asked by myangelelena at 10:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter will be 20 months soon. She just got a potty at Christmas time. She isn't ready yet but she is starting to show interest. She also says pee pee when she sees me go . I also got her the Elmo Potty time dvd. There is no set time. Just start little by little.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Anonymous

• My son will be 2 in a couple of days and is potty trained (except for over night and naptime) I think it depends on the child. He was just ready. We started having him sit on the potty and he would just pee right away, or sit there for a while looking at books and poo. After doing that for a couple of weeks we just started putting underwear on him. We have to remind him and get him to sit on the potty every hour or so, or he'll have an accident. He hasn't quite gotten to the point where he'll say "I have to go." We'll get there soon though. :)

PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2010