Spotting?

I had my period on December 16th and then tonight I had spotting in my undies and once again after I wiped once (tmi I'm sorry). Could I be starting my period again already or is it something else? We've been ttc for 18 months now any help or advice would be great! Thanks!

bumblebee_abby

Asked by bumblebee_abby at 10:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well it could of been a blood vessel that broke (sex?), it could be implantation bleeding, it could be the start of an early period.

Or.......
    Two months ago I had my "period". After my dh and I had sex I would have just real small spotting for about a day. Two weeks after the 1st day of my cycle I felt really tired and took a preg test and it was positive, same day I started spotting- turned out to be a miscarriage. I spotted really small amounts for about a week. My problem was a period that was too close to my ovulation- short luteal phase. My doc's response was to try clomid, I'm on my 1st cycle this month so we will have to see if it helps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I spotted with my first. Good luck. I hope you're pregnant!
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 2, 2010