"All about Steve", I enjoyed..

the movie. I thought it was cute, funny, not laugh at loud funny, but funny.
I would tell people to go see it.

Did anyone else enjoyed it to?

gammie

Asked by gammie at 10:25 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 10:32 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I enjoyed it too, not a LOT...but it was worth watching, got a few laughs out of it.
    Anonymous

• I really didn't enjoy it, I think I was just disappointed because Sandra Bullock is a fav of mine.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 10:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I haven't seen it and probably won't because it's not my kind of movie, but I was reading the "worst of 2009" lists yesterday, and
    All About Steve was like number 4 or 5 on the worst movies of 2009! Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Glad you liked it!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• It was uncomfortable for me to watch Sanda Bullock as that. While it was funny at times I really was disappointed in it. They made Oklahoma look completely white trash, as if not one person in the state has an education. Clearly whomever shot the film didn't take into consideration that there are not mountains in OKC. However, I appreciated the ending, I thought it was very sweet. Really wouldn't watch it again though.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 1:47 AM on Jan. 3, 2010