Do you get sick from... (tmi)

I get really bad stomach aches and diarrea from Prego spaghetti sauce. Not homemade. I thought it was just me, but several people have told me the same thing. How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Health

• yes thats why i only use rague(sp?) preggo always makes me sick, like i was when i was preggo lol maybe thats why they gave it that name lol
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• No but if you do I'd report it to the company in case there is some bacterial thing going on.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• My family ate it too. I am the only one that got sick, and I do every time we eat it. I thought it was just me and due to a gall bladder removal, but apparently my MIL and her friend get sick from it too.
    Anonymous

• I don't eat Preggo. Ragu is better!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Sounds like it has something in it that other sauces don't have that irritates your stomach.
    Cafe Jenn

Answer by Cafe Jenn at 8:01 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Look at the ingredients and compare them to the others that don't make you sick. There is some spice or preservative in it that the others don't have and it makes you sick obviously. We personally only use homemade and I have never had a problem.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:37 AM on Jan. 2, 2010