labor coming near?

im 34 weeks pregnant, and i think my little one dropped, i have major pressure in my pelvis, and vagina. and my lower back hurts, could this mean labor is soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It just means that the baby has dropped into birthing position they can be that way for over a month. Good luck.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• no not really right there at the end my 1st one kept dropping and then going back up so no not really and there is really no way to tell unless you start having contraction. its really uncomfortable good luck
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• No not always. I went into labor at 34 weeks so it was soon after my son dropped that i went into labor but that was because i had a placental abruption. My doctor thinks that he would not have even dropped that soon if that hadnt happened. But good luck your almost there!!!
    Anonymous

• Nope its totally normal for the baby to drop multiple times towards the end of pregnancy
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:51 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• i think that is just normal for the last several weeks of pregnancy. you probably have quite a while left. :) good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 6:01 AM on Jan. 2, 2010