Well , its 2010!

Did you keep your resolutions for 2009?? and What are your resolutions for 2010? I know you shouldnt wait for a certain date to start doing great things or making changes, but its fun to set new goals at the beginning of a new year, what's yours??

Bran6903

Asked by Bran6903 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• a few of mine, the most important..
    1.spend more quality time with my kids (im a stay at home mom but most of my time is done doing house things cleaning,shopping,bills and running earrends, i want to spend more quality time playing games and coloring and doing whatever)
    2.only be concerned with MY family, not what my inlaws are doing with the other sides or my family doing with siblings and whatnot.
    3.stay cool, im a mom but i can act my age and be respected and responsible
    4.purchase 2 cds a month
    5.make new true friends
    Bran6903

Answer by Bran6903 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• 1. stop getting literally sick because DH left for Iraq yesterday ( I puked all night last night)
    2. kick my FIL's disrespectful @ss out of my house (didn't even tell his son goodbye because he was drunk somewhere)
    3. exercise so I can look good for my man when he has leave
    4. not pull my hair out taking care of bills, house maintenance, and three kids on my own
    5. Keep myself busy so I don't think about DH not being here
    Anonymous

• Well i didnt keep the last one so im going to revise last years resolution. haha. Im going to work on quitting smoking. But i wont start off right away. I cant just up and quit...tried that last year and that was a huge failure. So this year im limiting myself so i can slowly cut back till i dont have any. It sounds like a good plan now i just have to get it to work.
    Anonymous

• Yeah I did! I'm super proud of myself too!
    My goals were to:
    Run a 5k
    Start exercising and track the minutes
    Get below the $10,000 mark with debt.

And I did it.

This year our goals are to:
    Be debt free
    Run 365 miles
    Save up $7500 for an emergency fund
    Anonymous

• As I stated in another post, I'm going to be a lot tougher this year with helping people. I always help people financially, and i never get the same in return. I will basically give my last dime if someone need it badly than I do, but I never realize that my son and nieces need it too. So 2010 will be a stingy, very stingy year for me.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• i didnt keep any of mine from last year..

im the same weight, just as broke and still care too much what people think ! haha. so for my above resolutions for this year, i am working hard everyday for them :)

those are great resolutions ladies, and best of luck :) theyre all hard but you can do it.
    Bran6903

Answer by Bran6903 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• ambr- ya gotta do what ya gotta do. you cant always help everyone. ive learned that too. i help people who obviously need it or who genuinely ask for it..and i make sure i know where the money or help is going and not being wasted or taken advantage of.
    Bran6903

Answer by Bran6903 at 5:13 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Yes, we kept our resolution to downsize our debt in 2009 and we did it.
    This year, though, we vow to downsize it even more significantly.....by 25%, at least.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:34 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• i did. i wanted to lose weight and i did. yay me.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2010