Where did you research pet food?

Did anyone read any pet nutrition books or did you just look online? I hear alot of people say they researched foods on their own, but most of the research seems to come from websites that seem to (imo) have questionable credibility.

So, any books you've read or would recommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Pets

• nope i did mine in stores...found out which ones have no by products, no corn, no fillers etc. then i compared prices and voila!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I went to a lot of seminars hosted by puppy works or through The association of pet dog trainers.  The whole dog jpurnal is also an excellant source.   I also go to http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/

KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• At the store. I read the ingredients. I noticed that even Iams and Eukanuba have by products as the first ingredient. I get cat and dog food with a meat as the first ingredient.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2010