What is with all the bash home schooling questions???

New year, new opportunities or what??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It hasn't been that bad lately. You should see it around back to school time.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 12:26 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• People are ignorant. They feel as though home schooled children are socially inept, educated, and somehow less then other children. I was home schooled and I am none of those things.
    It's individualized situations. Not every homeschooled child has a raw deal. Infact, in this day and age a majority of home school students have it better then those going to public school. With all the advances they've made to the home school community, it some areas you're better off home schooling your child. Especially if you went to the public school where I grew up.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:46 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I praise a parent who homeschools their child(ren) successfully. Go parents!!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:24 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• It's just the drama topic of the week. Don't worry next week it'll be something else, like breastfeeding vs formula feeding or sahm vs. working moms. People just like to argue and think their way is the only way.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 11:54 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• lilysmom is right on. You just never know what the hot topic will be.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2010