Did you quit smoking for your pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have quit for three pregnancies. The first one I quit cold turkey, but started back when I was done bf'ing after 13 months. Hubby left on deployment and I was stressed and thought I could buy just one pack...yeah right. The second one I quit cold turkey again but after losing her 2 days from my due date, I started back 2 weeks after....stress was too much and my mom was here and she's a smoker. 4 months later and I'm pregnant again and I quit cold turkey hopefully for the last time!

It wasn't quite so hard this time but I've been through worse! Plus, the thought of smoking while pregnant causes so much guilt, there's no way I could do it. So, YES, I made the sacrifice for all 3 of my babies!
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 11:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• OF COURSE!!!
    mommie611

Answer by mommie611 at 11:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• def when we seen that + sign, wasn't hard and now when I see a cigg I just have no feeling for them anymore. Plus My nails and fingers arn't yellow anymore and my clothes don't stink!
    leicthweis8003

Answer by leicthweis8003 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Nope never did i quit for about a month before i had my son but that was it. And my son came out just fine. I had him at 34 weeks but it was not due to my smoking. I had a placental abruption caused by my passing out due to a heart condition.
    Anonymous