i want to have another baby and my husband and i have been trying for a few months but no luck what should i do to help the process along?

what should i do to further my chance of having a baby
i have two kids already and it took no time or trying with either of them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The best thing you can do is know when you're about to ovulate and are thus most fertile. To do that, you can buy ovulation predictor kits (OPKs), or you can chart, especially basal body temperature and cervical mucus. Or you could do both together. OPKs work by taking a urine sample and determining when you have your LH surge, which normally means you're going to ovulate in the next 24-48 hours and so should be in your most fertile time of your cycle. Charting keeps track of your body's signs to determine when you're most fertile and about to ovulate, and when you have actually ovulated (OPKs aren't fool-proof -- it is possible to get a positive OPK and then not ovulate for whatever reason, though it never hurts to try, lol). For good info on getting started, check out Toni Weschler's book Taking Charge of Your Fertility and the website www.fertilityfriend.com.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• just be patient and do things you cannot do when your pregnant ( i dont mean drinking, drugs, etc. though lol ) ... it took me 6 months for my daughter and a year for my son.

A dr wont really "help" you unless it has been over a year or if you are in your later 30's + , if it has been over 6 months they might talk to you about some options...

but if you are young and healthy just be patient !
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:06 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• You can talk to your OBGYN and ask them to put you and your DH on a multinatal vitamen. Mine did for me and my fiancee and he said it will make his sperm stringer and move right and its pretty much a prenatal for women and men lol GL
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2010