Is the Arms reach co-sleeper good?

Its for a friend, she has a high bed and her husband wont allow her to have her baby sleeping with her. Because he doesnt want to smash the baby. She isnt due till April 11th. She told me he moves around alot because of his back injuries. He was in the Army but they kicked him out last year because he isnt useful anymore. So now she has to buy a crib and have the baby far away from her bedroom. She is also Exclusively breast feeding.

Another question, is the co sleeper good with people who have just a mattress (but no box spring) on the floor or no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's made for a euro bed which are low. I think if you look for the height measurements you can tell if it's going to level with ur friends bed. They also sell risers separately. I (unfortunately) didn't get one and I wish i had. I ordered it but had to cancel cuz my brother made me a wooden bassinet as a surprise gift. I exclusively breastfed and ended up cosleeping cuz it made things easier than putting him back in bed.

So, should your friend get one, DEFINITELY! especially if it'll make her feel more secure with her wild DH :)
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:19 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Thanks Vero, i will let her know when i can get a hold of her :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jan. 2, 2010