Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Custody disputes

Hubby and I have been split for over a year. He's on drugs, has a g/f with a baby who is prego by someone else but he believes it's his despite the fact that she's further along than they have been together, he's just now been ordered to pay child support and he's upset that HIS money will come to me. He is furious because I only allow very limited contact with the kids due to his behavior and says that I am destroying his life.
Am I being a bitch or am I right?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • Nope your right! He is the one that has messed up.


    Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

  • Your right. I wouldn't let him see the kids at all if he's on drugs.

    Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

  • He's on drugs. Knocked up a girl who got knocked up again by someone else .. He's lucky he has any visitation rights at all. You are right to demand child support payments, and you're very generous to give him visitation rights. I wouldn't let my kids see him at all, if that were my situation.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:14 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

  • You are totally right.

    Answer by Itsonono at 1:27 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

  • He's pissed because I insist on very limited and supervised only visitation. He says that I promised I would never keep his kids from him. I keep telling him that I am not....HE is but he won't listen.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
upset and hurt

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
i really need help