Does anyone have any recipes for leftover potato soup?

Does anyone have any recipes for leftover potato soup? I always freeze mine and then eat it with biscuits or something, but thought I'd see if there was anything else anyone had! Thanks.

BeanIrene1

Asked by BeanIrene1 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• You could always brown some ground beef, onions, and pepper, then add a bit of the soup and make a sort of "hash" out of it.
    That's kiind of a country recipe, but it's good stuff!
    Sandy1220

Answer by Sandy1220 at 1:12 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• turn it into------- clam chowder, chicken pot pie, add noodles and call it lazy pierogi, chicken chowder,
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• We just keep eating it as is...I usually make a roaster full, which will feed my family 5 full meals, so we eat, and I freeze 4 gallon bags full, and the rest goes into the fridge for the next day. I've never made my potato soup into anything else. The only thing I do is NOT put meat in the original batch, that way I can add ham, bacon, or whatever to a bag when I thaw & reheat it. Sometimes I add some extra veggies (especially corn) to a bag after it's heated up.
    Anonymous