my sis n law is

My sis n law is turning 30 tomarrow and i have no idea what to get her to make it fun!!! she kind of the partyer and im not so much!! shes recently single and i have no idea what to get her!! ideas ladies??? whats something you wanted or want for you 30th not expensive tho........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A dildo! a gift card, out to dinner and drinks. ... My sense of humor is funny and i would want someone to play jokes with me and buy me a dildo or a vibrator, edible undies. but thats just me, i like to have fun
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Just take her out for a few drinks. You don't have to get trashed or party like a teenager, just take her out with a few of her friends. Make it a girl's night out at a bar, or restaurant.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:05 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• hmm well i would say gift card to her fav clothing store.. if you know her size get her a "sexy shirt"
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 1:06 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• A gift card for a mani-pedi would be good (if she's into that).
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 1:08 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• gift card to spa finder, she can use it to pick her spa and pick if she wants a mani pedi, massage or facial ect
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 1:16 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• go to a store that sells fun martini glasses, shot glasses, party stuff thats fun - like.

we got a store thats called "spencers" you can look it up online but thats a fun idea
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2010