Anyone with a dh who has a hard time staying hard while wearing a condom? Tmi question.

My dh sometimes can't stay hard when we use a condom, is there a particular type that makes this happen less often or something that we can do so it won't happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hmm. Does he maybe need a bigger size? I think a lot of the time when that happens in in their heads. Like they have to wear one and think it won't be as good or something.

I'm so happy your using condoms, though!!
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:23 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Just wondering, why are you happy I'm using condoms??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I just think that people should use them more. People rely on birth control way too much. I've noticed that a lot of married couples don't use them for some reason. I'm going to be a sex ed teacher, so things like that make me happy. Lol.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:57 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• My SO would never stay hard longer than 5 minutes when we used condoms. So we quit using them.
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 2:01 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• OP if he gets limp wearing a condom its either 1) too small of a condom or 2) he doesnt like condoms at all! my husband does not like condoms and i dont either. it feels nasty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I've never met a guy who couldn't climax during sex...LOL..Anyways..... A friend of mine has the same issue, he can't stay hard with a condom on no matter what, i think its a big psych issue with most..
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 2:35 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I actually don't believe there's a god. Therefore, I can't act like I am one. Men and women are not the same; far from it actually. If I'm so rude, than why do you keep talking to me?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:36 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• LOL cuteandcurvy, i never said men cant climax. i said NOT every man in this world can have sex you know sexual intercourse, penis in vagina and cum! It is normal...

sara i am not talking to you, i am typing to YOU :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I think for some that can't stay hard is that they don't feel the same while wearing a condom ? I for one HATE the smell of the nasty latex rubber condoms, it is a total turn off so maybe it is for them as well?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• i dont think sara intended her comment in a negative way, a question was asked and she answered, if you dont like her answer then go on to the next answer....no reason to be mean IMO...
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 4:54 AM on Jan. 2, 2010