i dont know if i can get a answer to this but its a try! plz help

ok my husband and i have been trying to get prego for about 4 months now and still nothing and i just don't know what to do or am i doing some thing wrong , it took us a year for our son so what do you think it is or just time i don't no help please

mommyat20

Asked by mommyat20 at 2:03 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• well you may encounter the same problem as the first time, which is hard im sure, but you're doing all you can and its patience thats the key. also, maybe use a basal body temperature thermometer or ovulation predictor kit, to up your chances by determining what the days you are most fertile...but im sure you are well aware of the methods since you've been thru this before!
    good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I can take a while. I would just make sure that you are keeping a good record of your menstrual cycle and use ovulation test kits or a fertility monitor they are a bit more expensive but help keep track of you fertile days. Do research do cervical mucus charts, basal body temp charts, ovulation tests the whole nine and that should help a ton on your part. Make sure your husband is getting exercise and is trying to get or stay fit. There are diets that he can follow to boost sperm, also he shouldn't take hot baths/showers he needs to keep his testicles cool and loose so they can produce well. There are also diets that can help you as well good luck.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:26 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Have sex everyother day for two weeks when you cycle is done....it worked for me after a friend tol me..I tried for months...GL!!
    Anonymous