what do you do?

when your hubby is just being nice and a egotistical bitch confuses it for flirtation and "flirts" with you hubby right in front of you? I do not blame my husband because he did nothing and once he realized she was flirting he was like um.... WTF and turned away. I just can't believe this bitch has the nerve to be a bitch with me right there. she's a waitress at our favorite thia place and she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips cause she's asian.
asian women are hot for there beautiful figures and features. she's a fatty and her makeup makes her look like a clown.
I wish i could have informed her of this and told her to stop trying...
my hubby asked her on a date 2 years ago before me and him got together and now she's jealous and is trying her hardest. how cute.

Hali_Taylor

Asked by Hali_Taylor at 3:13 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I hope you didn't tip her, lol. You should say something to her next time. Just say "honey, he's my husband and he doesn't like fat girls." And then complain to her manager.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:15 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• see problem there is it's her mom. but no... my hubby picked the tip back off the table. lol
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 3:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Her mom is the manager? I'd still tell her to piss off, lol.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:19 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• honestly? I would have been flattered. why be mad? he is your man, and you have nothing to worry about. the fact that he asked her out a couple yrs ago, well yeah lol she is prolly gonna be nicer to himthan most. i would have blew it off and enjoyed my dinner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I'm usually flattered when a woman hits on my DH. Now if a woman hits on my DH and knows he's married to the woman sitting next to him, I would be pissed. Just tell her to stop embarrassing herself.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 3:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• it's because my husband is over weight. a chick that's over weight will see him and think "oh he's fair game" just because he's over weight... more chubby now. UM NO. he's taken and luckily now that it's been 4 months since i had DS I'm finally not over weight anymore so they have maybe 1% chance if my hubby decided to change his entire personality and morals.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 3:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Also I'd be a little concerned about what she did to my food.....I probably wouldn't eat there anymore.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 3:21 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• it's k- her mommy prepares the food and her mom loves us to death... they dont have any place they can do stuff to the food... it's pretty open
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 3:22 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Just laugh it off, seriously he is yours and its obvious he doesnt want her so just laugh. Anytime I catch someone flirting with my Dh I laugh about it because he has no interest and most times he ignores it or he will say something like " this is my wife" and then he will either give me a kiss or put his arm around me.

I find it funny because really what else can you do but laugh about it, its not worth fighting over especially if you DH has no interest or invovlement in it.

The only other thing i can suggest is find a new place to eat at?

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:24 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• it's the best Thia food in SLC though. I think we're just gonna switch over to indian food from now on. I guess the flirting tactic in waitressing bugs me- I never did it unless it was a table of young single men. some women are dumb enough to think flirting with EVERYONE will get you a bigger tip... lol wow. most girls i worked with had smaller tips. they don't realize how dumb they're making themselves look.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 3:26 AM on Jan. 2, 2010